trafficserver 8 - Logging Client request (domain)
Sevan Gelici
2018-11-17 23:53:56 UTC
Hello,

I dont know if its a issue or if i do it wrong but logging in trafficserver
8.0 doesnt work well for me. When i add to
"/etc/trafficserver/logging.yaml" the value %<cqtx> its not giving me
output anymore.

In the default logging.yaml i modified this part
logs:
- filename: squid
format: welf
mode: ascii
this works but when i modify as example %<ttms> to %<cqtx> it doesnt work
anymore.

Could someone explain why it doesnt log anymore after giving these value?

-
https://ats-zh.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin/event-logging-formats.en.html#custom-logging-fields
- http://trafficserver.apache.org/logbuilder/

Kind regards,

Sevan Gelici
Pushkar Pradhan
2018-11-19 22:33:33 UTC
What is the trafficserver version you are using?
When you said it doesn't work what happens? Is it empty or logging
something else.
Instead of replacing %<ttms> did you try appending it to the specifier or
replacing some other field?
--
pushkar