some troubled with executing autest 1.7.0
毛建峰
2018-10-26 07:35:56 UTC
Hello All

I am very interested in ATS, but we have some troubled with executing autest.
When we executed autest 1.7.0 in ATS 7.1.5 some case often failed.
Total of 42 test
Unknown: 0
Exception: 0
Failed: 25
Warning: 0
Skipped: 3
Passed: 14

Most of case failed with:
file /home/ats/trafficserver/tests/_sandbox/basic-manager/ts/log/diags.log : diags.log should not contain errors - Failed
Reason: Cannot read /home/ats/trafficserver/tests/_sandbox/basic-manager/ts/log/diags.log: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
and
WARNING: Unable to open file /home/media/nginx/trafficserver/tests/_sandbox/tls_hooks3/ts/var/trafficserver/host.db; [Error]: No such file or directory

Could you help have a review and gave some advice.
Detailed logs are added as attachments.

Below is my detailed installation steps£º
unzip trafficserver-7.1.x.zip
cd trafficserver-7.1.x
autoreconf -if
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/trafficserver
make
sudo make install
There are no errors in the installation steps.

The test steps:
cd tests
./autest.sh --ats-bin /usr/local/trafficserver/bin/

--

Thanks&Best Regards

Enzo
毛建峰
2018-10-26 07:37:31 UTC
add the logs file as attachments.

--

Thanks&Best Regards

Enzo

Enzo
Jason Kenny
2018-10-29 17:34:03 UTC

from the logs I think you want to look at the _sandbox directory to see if
the files there show anything. What is odd is that you are failing on
returns codes such as 52 and 35. This might be a sign of something else.

- Jason
Post by 毛建峰
add the logs file as attachments.
--
Thanks&Best Regards
Enzo
Hello All
I am very interested in ATS, but we have some troubled with executing autest.
When we executed autest 1.7.0 in ATS 7.1.5 some case often failed.
Total of 42 test
Unknown: 0
Exception: 0
Failed: 25